pinklipstick.ani Cursor -->

Saturday, December 14, 2013

All Black

So today I have done a slightly easy look. 
You'll first need the blacktop eyeshadow from Smashbox. I fortunately have a palette from Smashbox which is where I get it from.
With it, you're going to put a small amount of the crease of your eyes and to the end of your eye like so:

Start small and then add more until it looks black enough.

Then I take Loreal's black liquid eyeliner (photo towards the end) and I put it at the top of my lid. Once I have it the way I want, I add a wing.



I then add some light nude color eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye. It doesn't matter what brand it is, I just use whatever's near. After that I put Icing's glitter eyeliner over it.




Add the mascara and you're done!




No comments:

Post a Comment